Wednesday, October 17, 2007

???

Plenty of United fans would think that I am a nutter saying this and a lot will be in agreement with me.

JOSE TO UNITED.

I think that Jose would be the perfect replacement for SAF. Yes there are others out the like Capello and Ancelloti but how long would they take to adapt to the English game? Jose has had three years in England and not one has gone without reward. Jose is arrogant and he will defend his team no matter what.

SAF or Mourinho?

I don’t know who I would have next season, not that SAF has lost it or anything but Jose has the potential to go the distance like SAF has and I don’t want to loose out on an opportunity like this. It’s like been stuck between a rock and a hard place. It’s SAF for 2-3 more years or Jose for the next 20.

Imagine who is calling Jose and offering him a job as I am typing this, AC, Real, Barca, Juve and the list goes on.

Let’s have a look at his stats.

2002/2003 Portuguese Championship, UEFA Cup, Cup of Portugal
2003/2004 Portuguese Championship, Champions League, SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira
2004/2005 FAPL Champions, Community Shield, League Cup
2005/2006 FAPL Champions
2006/2007 FA Cup, League Cup

After looking at this I don’t think anyone wouldn’t want him in charge of their team.

GGMU

No comments: