Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The best of the best.

Since the premiership has firmly established itself as the greatest league in the world I thought that I would try and make my own premiership starting eleven with four subs. This proved to be very difficult as I am a United Supporter and it could come out very bias so no offense to supporters of other teams. Lets see how close we can get to perfecting this list.

Keeper
Peter Schmeichel
Petr Cech

Defense
Sol Campbell
Jaap Stam
Colin Henry
Stuart Pearce
Tony Adams

Midfield
Patrick Vierra
Steven Gerrard
Roy Keane (Captain)
Ryan Giggs
Eric Cantona (Although could be classed as a striker)

Foward
Tierry Henry
Alan Shearer
Ruud Van Nistlerooy

Tell me what you think and post suggestions. I’ll post the final verdict on this later this month. The hardest part was the defenders as they don’t get remembered as much, but I tried my best to get as close as I can.

UWS

No comments: